Hello freinds, many of us rooted our MotoG4/G4 Plus, so it’s time for moving ahead. In this article we’ll learn to flash Cyanogenmod 13 for MotoG4 Plus, it’s very popular ROM for marshmallow devices. This ROM is unofficial for now but it is very stable, fast & no bugs found till now. You can use this ROM for your daily use. May be many of your device problems solved after this ROM installation. CM ROM often comes with many customization which makes your device UI better with many Themes. This ROM has DOZE mode which gives you a better battery life. So let’s begin our guide :-
Author is not responsible if you brick/damage your device
- Charge your device upto 80%
- Take the full backup of your device before proceeding because it will delete all your data.
- Make sure TWRP is installed in your device.
If your device isn’t rooted read here – How to root MotoG4 Plus
Steps to Install CM13 in Motog4 Plus
- Download all the necessary files required from the above link.
- Keep the files in your Device Internal/External memory.
- Now switch off your device go to recovery mode by pressing power button + volume down button.
- Now go to TWRP recovery, then go to Wipe>>Advanced Wipe>> Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and swipe to confirm it.
- Now go to Install, and select CM13 ROM file & flash it, now select GAPPS files and flash it.
- Now reboot your device.
Yippie we successfully flashed CM13 in our Motog4 Plus, so now we can easily customize it. If you stucked in any step please comment down.
Also read :- Motog4 Plus Problems & Issues