Hey fellas, today I will share a trick with you called “How to make single name account on Facebook using mobile phone” or “How to hide the last name on Facebook using mobile phone” as it is a trending topic which people search on Google. Single name on Facebook looks cool that’s why I am going to share two methods which will definitely work for you. The trick is so easy you don’t need any proxy to make a single name on Facebook.
As you guys know facebook is the biggest social networking site with billions of users. It has many amazing features which make facebook stand out from other social networking sites. Everyone is not allowed to make A single name on Facebook only Indonesians are allowed to do so, because in Indonesia people usually only have the first name. But rest of the world is not allowed to make a single name on Facebook. As you guys know that there is always a solution to every problem here we come with one. Follow the full guide to learn how to make single name account on Facebook using the mobile phone:-
Also Read: – How to do Secret Chat on Facebook
Also Read: – How to Permanently Delete Facebook Account
- 1 How to make Single Name on Facebook Account using Mobile Phone:
- 1.1 Requirements:
- 1.2 How to use Single Name on Facebook using Android, Windows, Java or iPhone without using proxy
- 1.3 How to make Single Name Account on Facebook using PC
- 1.4 Requirements:-
- 1.5 How to make Single Name Account on Facebook using PC with VPN Method
How to make Single Name on Facebook Account using Mobile Phone:
This is the easiest and quickest method you will find on the Internet to make a single name on Facebook using the mobile phone. Today everyone is using Smartphones and they surf facebook on it. That’s why I am introducing this method which everyone can perform from their mobile phone if he/she doesn’t have PC. I will explain you this whole procedure with proper screenshots because I also performed this trick of using a single name on Facebook. So let’s begin our guide of hiding last name on facebook:-
- Google Chrome Browser for Android / Windows/ iPhone.
- Facebook Account whose name you want to make single.
- Little Brain
How to use Single Name on Facebook using Android, Windows, Java or iPhone without using proxy
- First of all visit Facebook from this link
- Now Log In to your Facebook Account.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and you will see the option of Setting & Privacy tap on it.
- Now Tap on the Language option
- You will see four options click on the first option “Show Facebook in this Language”.
- Now choose Tamil as you Facebook language, for some time only until we make a single name on Facebook.
- I told you to use Google Chrome Browser so that you can translate the page in English for easy understanding. If you are using Chrome then you will get an option to translate the page ‘Tap on it’.
- Now tap on Setting and Privacy and go to the General option where we should make a single name on Facebook.
- You are at General option, Tap on the Name and click on edit.
- Now remove the last name from your Facebook account as I did in the below screenshot.
- After removing your Last Name from Facebook Account click on Change Review option below.
- It will ask you to Enter your facebook password so please save changes by entering your facebook password.
- Yippie…!! You have successfully changed your Facebook account name to single name. Now go back to Settings and Privacy, then tap on Language and select the English language.
- Now you have changed your language back to English, click on Profile and see your Single Name on Facebook ????
- Below I am attaching a video tutorial to help those people who are getting confused in performing above steps.
Note: If you have recently changed your Facebook Name, then this trick won’t work for you because as per Facebook Name Change Policy. You need to wait 60 days before using this trick.
Now I will tell you guys a trick to change the Facebook name to single using PC this trick is also very easy to perform. So let’s begin our guide:-
How to make Single Name Account on Facebook using PC
Now, this trick is also very simple to perform I have made it easy by providing you detailed step by step process with appropriate screenshots. To perform this method you need proxies or a VPN software. To make it easy I will guide you using VPN method which makes the whole process of making Single Name on Facebook easy. So let’s begin:-
- Chrome Browser for PC
- Hola VPN Chrome Extension
- Facebook Account, in which you have to make a single name.
- Little Brain again
How to make Single Name Account on Facebook using PC with VPN Method
- Download Chrome Browser for your PC, if you already have it then install Hola Extension on Chrome Browser.
- After Downloading and Installing Hola Extension click on its icon and activate it.
- After activating Hola Extension, it will ask you to enter website address simply enter “Facebook.com” then it will show browsing from United States then click on it and change the country to Indonesia.
- When you changed your country it will reload the Facebook and Login to your Facebook account if previously not logged in.
- Now go to Settings option, and click on Language option and select Bahasa Indonesia as your default Facebook Language. Don’t worry this was only for few minutes until we make a single name on Facebook.
- After changing your language to Bahasa Indonesia, go to General option and Click on Name.
- Edit your name by removing the surname/last name from your Facebook account and click on review changes.
- Hurray…!! You successfully change your Facebook name to the first name only using this method. Now it’s time to change back our default language go to Settings and Privacy then Language and Select English as your Language.
Also Read: – How to Post in Multiple Facebook Group at Once
So my dear friends both of the above methods are tested by me you can use any method which you find easy according to you. These tricks are working in 2017, you can share this cool trick with your friends and family. If you find any problem performing this trick please comment below I’ll get to you as soon as possible.