Motorola Moto 360 3rd Gen is another great product by Motorola. After the huge success of Moto 360 2nd gen. Motorola announced Moto 360 3rd Gen. As we know first Android Smartwatch launched by Motorola is Moto 360 in 2014 & then Moto 360 2nd gen. which was a great hit. To give tough competition to Lg, Huawei, Samsung’s & Apple Smartwatches, Motorola Released Moto 360 3rd gen. This Smartwatch is superior to its previous models, Motorola upgraded it to that extent that it survives the Smartwatch Market by a great lead. There is no official release date given by Motorola, The release date of Moto 360 3rd gen. again delayed, there is no official launch date announced by the company. It was expected that it will be available for sale from September because it’s previous models launched by Motorola in September. Ok so let’s have a look at its Specs:-
Specifications of Moto 360 3rd Gen watch
- It has a 1.40-inch display with 420×360 resolution.
- The display has Corning gorilla glass 4 protection which is advanced than its previous models.
- It has 1GB DDR3 RAM & 4GB ROM which is sufficient for any Smartwatch.
- This watch has Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 2100 Chipset, which consumes less power than its previous models.
- It has a 3.5mm jack for connectivity but doesn’t have a loudspeaker.
- Moto 360 2017 smartwatch also Supports wifi, low energy Bluetooth tethering & many more features.
- It has many sensors like Gyroscope, Accelerometer, Heart rate monitor, Thermometer & more sensors.
- Moto 360 2017 has 630mAh battery which is decent for any Smartwatch, it gives you 55 hour’s backup in full charge at max usage.
- It has wireless charging support also.
- Its CPU is Quad ARM Cortex A7 up to 800-1.2 GHz optimized for wearable devices.
- It has Qualcomm Adreno 305 GPU & it also has Integrated Modem DSP, GN sensor processing, keyword detection, and add.
- It has Motorola clear Audio Technology with Active Noise Cancellation & Snapdragon Voice Plus.
- Besides all this, it supports text messages, email, photo viewer, MP3, Voice Dialer Commands etc.
- It doesn’t have Camera 🙁
- Let’s talk about it looks it has premium look & it might come in Gold, Black Leather, Black Metal, Rose Gold/Blush Leather, Silver/Cognac Leather colors.
- It has stainless steel body which makes it more premium than other Smartwatches.
- Let’s talk about its price, you’ll get it at $380 because of its heavy hardware design & display.
- The main thing is it supports LTE.
[clickToTweet tweet=”Check the latest announcement of Lenovo regarding features and release date of Moto Smartwatch 2017.” quote=”Check the latest announcement of Lenovo regarding features and release date of Moto Smartwatch 2017.” theme=”style3″]
Hey guys Moto just dropped the plan to launch Moto 360 3rd Gen because they were working on something much cooler than Moto 360 3rd Gen.
So guys if you’re looking for a Smartwatch in a budget of $380-$400 then, probably Moto 360 3rd gen. best suits you. Because you’re already familiar with the Motorola Service. The news is sad that Lenovo canceled the release of Moto 2017 smartwatch. But don’t something cool is coming soon. The new smartwatch by Lenovo is on the way. The features of Moto 2017 Smartwatch is unbelievably awesome so let us wait for its release.