Hello Guys, we are back with a new trick called “How to Post in Multiple Facebook Groups at Once?” Now the question arises “When we need to post in Multiple Facebook Groups?” We all are using Facebook and we are members of 100’s of facebook groups, what if we want to share a information/post to all facebook groups at once. It’s a very lengthy process to manually post in each groups. So that’s why we made this post :-
This Simple Trick helps you to save your time & efforts so follow this post to post in multiple facebook groups :-
How to Post in Multiple Facebook Groups
- Facebook Premium Account SocialKit
- Google Chrome
- Your Facebook Account with multiple groups
So in this trick you don’t need any facebook script and this trick is safe and sound and your Facebook account is safe from blocking.
Steps to Post in Multiple Facebook Groups :-
- This is the first step, Download Facebook Premium SocialKit from this Link.
- Now you can see a icon of FST at Top Right corner of the Google Chrome Browser.
- Third step is to open the Facebook Premium SocialKit, Now you can see in Premium Tool section a option of ‘Post in Multiple Facebook Groups at Once” (Graph API Explorer). Now you can see an option to enter your Email Address and license key, Now enter your Email Address and in License key enter anything.
- Now a new Page will open where you can type your message which you want to share, Now fill all required information like group number, delay section and all information.
- Now tap on ‘POST‘ Option. Your message will automatically posted in all your Facebook Groups successfully.
So friends this is the easy and safe method to post in multiple groups.
Final Words :-
As this trick is working fine, but please don’t carry away. Don’t over use it, otherwise your facebook account will temporary locked for few days. So guys must try this trick and share it with your friends.
Also Read :- How to Restored Deleted Facebook Messages.
Also Read :- Remove Pre-Installed Apps in Android