Android is the operating system which is amazing, and whenever we root our phone, there is some drawback which we all suffer from it. There are many applications which are not working on our device, and one of the major application which is pre-installed on every device is Android Pay which is not supported if you will root your Android device. Today, we are going to tell you the way you can Run Android Pay on rooted Android device.
Also look: How to flash CM13 Rom in Moto G4 Plus
If you have seen the Android pay, then you can do many transactions with the help of that application and buy and do your shopping. We saw that Android pay is not working in the rooted Android device. If you want to run Android pay, then you need to do completely unroot your device and then try to run the Android Pay.
If you will root and unroot your device then it is of no use, and it is consuming your too much time, and instead, you can try a new application which is called as Magisk. You might be thinking about what is magisk? Let me accurately explain you.
What is Magisk
Magisk is the way you can root your Android device systemless-ly. Whenever you root your Android device, it won’t do any changes in the system files. You can root your Android device with the help of magisk and run all the financial application and Android pay on your rooted Android device. What is the difference between Magisk and SuperSU?
Magisk V/s SuperSU
If you root your Android device with the help of SuperSU, then it will install the binaries in your system folder and do the changes and modifies your files. If any changes are done in the system files, then it is difficult for you to use applications such Android Pay, Banking applications and you won’t receive OTA updates.
Whenever you root with the help of Magisk, then it roots your device systemless-ly, and it won’t do any changes in the system files instead it does changes in your /Data and /Cache partition, and this makes it easy for you to run all those banking applications and also to get OTA updates.
How to Run Android Pay on Rooted Android Device
- Download and install Magisk Manager from here: Download Magisk Manager
- Install the application, and you might get an unknown source warning just click on “Settings” to turn on unknown sources.
- Enable “Unknown Sources” click back button and try installing the application again on your device.
- Now, open the app and click on “Menu” key.
- In the “Navigation Drawer” click on Install button and it will help you to install the Magisk on your device
- Click on the “Detect” button, and it will search for the boot.img file on your device and then click on “Download and Install” button.
- The file will be of 8 MB which will be download on your device.
- This file will be installed automatically, and it will ask for a reboot. Click on OK.
- Now, open magisk manager will see the magisk is installed on your device.
How to Hide Root from Android Pay
- Now, open the application and click on “Menu” key.
- In the “Navigation Drawer” click on “Settings” button and scroll down.
- Turn on the “Magisk Hide” and then click on Back.
- You will see a new option of Magisk Hide click on it and Select Android Pay or any other application.
- Now, open Android Pay and you will see it is working fine.
Please include attribution to magiskmanager.com with this graphic.
Now, you can install the magisk on your device. This was the article about the way you can Run Android Pay on Rooted Android Device. If you have any issues, then please feel free to comment below.