Hello friends, today i will share a method ‘How to Transfer SMS and Call logs from one phone to other‘. At some time we all need to transfer some of our important text messages or call logs to our new phone. So this process of transferring SMS and Call logs between two phones is quite easy and understandable. This posts is for those who quite oftenly change their Android Smartphone so they need to move their text messages to other phone so let’s start our guide :-
How to Transfer SMS and Call logs from one phone to other
This method of backuping sms and call logs is specially for Android user’s, because they frequently change their Android Smartphone. They don’t want to lose their Data because of this. I have written a post for Android users on How to restore Deleted Photos, Now i am sharing How to Transfer Text messages and contacts from one phone to another. So let’s move on to our post.
- Two Smartphones
- Working Internet Connection.
So guys there are Two methods to Transfer SMS and Call logs from one phone to other. One method by Android phone and another with the help of Desktop/Laptop. So first see
How to Transfer Text from Android Device :-
Steps to Transfer SMS and Call logs from one phone to other :-
- Turn Internet Connection On in both devices.
- Now download SMS Backup and Restore from Playstore in both the devices.
- Now open the app on old device whose sms and call logs you want to transfer in new device and tap on Backup.
- Now it will ask you to select the folder in which you have to save the backup either you can select your own path or default path. Then press ok.
- Now open File Manager and browser the folder in which your backup is saved.
- Now transfer the backup to your your new phone.
- Then open the app, and click on restore. Now app will show you the backup you tranferred now Tap on Restore.
So guys this is the easy method to Transfer SMS and call logs from one phone to other.
Now see How to move SMS and call logs with Desktop/Laptop.
Steps to Transfer SMS and call logs from one phone to other by Computer :-
We need Gihosoft mobile phone Transfer to transfer the Call logs from one phone to other using Computer. Now you need Computer to use this method.
- Now connect both phone to computer using USB Cable.
- Open Gihosoft and click ‘One Button to Transfer‘.
- Now Tap on Call logs, now you will see four options, All Calls, Incoming, Outgoing or Missed select your preferenced one.
- Now backup all call logs in old phone and transfer that backup into new phone.
- And with help of the software Restore the backup.
So guys, this is the method to Transfer SMS and call logs from one phone to other phone, if you face any problem during performing these steps please comment below and feel free to share with your friends.
Also Read :- Restore deleted facebook messages and photos
Also Read :- How to add recycle bin feature in Android