Hello friends, in my previous posts we learned how to root & unlock bootloader of Motog3 & how to flash a Custom ROM. So now in this post i’ll tell you how to lock bootloader & flash Stock ROM on Motog3.
After locking the bootloader of Motog3 & flashing stock firmware we can say that our device is factory locked ie. it’s brand new as before. Motog3 comes in two variants ie. 2gb model & 1gb model so the process of locking bootloader & flashing stock ROM is same but you have to download the stock rom of your compatible devices. Ok let’s start :-
Author is not responsible if you brick/ DAMAGE your device, do it at your own risk.
How do I Install the stock firmware in my Motog3
- First of all you must download the Motorola drivers from here, ADB fastboot drivers from here & MotoG3 stock firmware all variants from here.
- After downloading all the above files Install the MOTO drivers on your pc & after that extract the zip file of stock firmware in ADB fastboot folder.
- Now open command prompt in ADB fastboot
- Now switch off your device & head to fastboot mode by pressing power off + volume down button together.
- Now connect your device to your PC.
- Now this is the main step do it carefully you have to enter all these commands in command prompt one by one or you can copy all at omce & paste it at command prompt & hit enter. By entering these commands stock firmware will boot into your device & your device bootloader get locked.
fastboot flash partition gpt.bin
fastboot flash bootloader bootloader.img
fastboot flash logo logo.bin
fastboot flash boot boot.img
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.0
fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.1
fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.2
fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.3
fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.4
fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.5
fastboot flash modem NON-HLOS.bin
fastboot erase modemst1
fastboot erase modemst2
fastboot flash fsg fsg.mbn
fastboot erase cache
fastboot erase userdata
7. Now your device gets reboots & Congo you have successfully flash the stock firmware in your Motog3.
So guys this is the full tutorial on ‘How to lock Motog3 bootloader & flash Stock Firmware’. If you have any problem during flashing please comment down.